The Institute for Learning Perspectives is partnering with the Central Texas Historical Association to offer an incredible Texas history workshop on July 30 from 8:30-3:30 and provide extremely valuable resources.The resources are made possible thanks to the generosity of the Summerfield G. Roberts Foundation. This opportunity is LIMITED to only 30 classroom teachers and SOLD OUT in the first 48 hrs. A wait list does exist.
Facilitated by our CEO, Steve Cure, the workshop attendees will receive:
- A Classroom Set of QuantumERA's Experience Real History: Alamo Edition w/ Reality Boards and complimentary digital access to ILP's Alamo Resources, a $2,345.68 value;
- Access to Dr. Stephen L. Hardin, Ph.D. who advised on the aforementioned Alamo project and others to ask questions about the Alamo content;
- A Classroom Set (30 copies) of The Texas Chronicles by What On Earth Books along with its Educator's Guide and large format Texas timeline, a $680.50 value;
- Access to the creator of the Chronicles series who will share the thought and methodology behind this unique resource;
- Instruction on how to create your own augmented reality resources using the Texas Chronicles timeline; and
- A one-year membership in the Central Texas Historical Association.
Over $3,000.00 in resources for a $25.00 registration fee! Why a fee? The slots are very valuable, so we want you to have a little skin in the game to ensure that registrants attend and complete the training.
Get on WAIT LIST by clicking the Link Above!